Chatting with a Vendor: Brian Severson
Brian and Karen Severson are small family farmers growing organic and non-GMO grains, including sweet corn, oats, wheat, popcorn, peas, soybeans and buckwheat. They also process them into various flours, rolled oats, and meals available at the market alongside ready-to-eat treats such as blue cornbread, popcorn, and muffins. Brian Severson of Quality Organic shares his favorites and tips for shopping the market.
What is your favorite crop or product that you sell?
What is your favorite thing to do in Chicago?
What is in your fridge right now?
What is one tip you have for shoppers at Green City Market?
What is the one food you couldn't live without?
- Introducing: Lisa Kalabokis, Chef Educator & Head Chef of Abby's Crepes
- Friday, June 23, 2017
- ABC7 Does GCM West Loop Market!
- Wednesday, June 14, 2017
- Crain's Chicago Business includes our Chef BBQ as '10 Things to Do' in Chicago list!
- Tuesday, June 13, 2017
- Chicago Tribune Announces our 17th Annual Chef BBQ
- Thursday, June 1, 2017
- Chicago Tribune Announces Chicago Farmers Markets
- Tuesday, May 16, 2017
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »