Chef Ethan Pikas of Cellar Door Provisions & Chef BBQ featured on WGN Lunch Break
Marinated pork tenderloin with exclusively local ingredients is on the horizon for our Chef BBQ on July 20th, 2017! Chef Ethan Pikas of Cellar Door Provisions focuses on hyper local ingredients for all aspects of his dishes. Check out what he will be making for Chef BBQ, featuring dishes from Honey Butter Fried Chicken, Maple & Ash, Bang Bang Pie & Biscuits, and The Gage and Acanto. View the clip here.
- 2018 Holiday Gift Guide
- Wednesday, December 5, 2018
- True or False: Farmers relax all winter
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018
- Blue Corn Enchiladas, Smoked Potato Gnocchi and 20+ fall-inspired dishes at A (Mostly) Veggie Affair
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018
- Watch #GCMVeggieAffair Chefs live on WGN-TV & NBC 5 this week!
- Tuesday, October 30, 2018
- The Turkey Trials: Learn more about your holiday bird
- Monday, October 15, 2018
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »