Chef Ethan Pikas of Cellar Door Provisions & Chef BBQ featured on WGN Lunch Break
Marinated pork tenderloin with exclusively local ingredients is on the horizon for our Chef BBQ on July 20th, 2017! Chef Ethan Pikas of Cellar Door Provisions focuses on hyper local ingredients for all aspects of his dishes. Check out what he will be making for Chef BBQ, featuring dishes from Honey Butter Fried Chicken, Maple & Ash, Bang Bang Pie & Biscuits, and The Gage and Acanto. View the clip here.
- The Turkey Trials: Learn more about your holiday bird
- Monday, October 15, 2018
- Listen to Exec Director, Melissa Flynn on WGN Radio's Patty Vasquez Show with Andrea Darlas!
- Friday, October 12, 2018
- Grains of Knowledge with Brian Severson Farms
- Tuesday, October 9, 2018
- Edible Education Update: Starting the Garden at Manierre School
- Tuesday, September 25, 2018
- Green City Market app featured on NBC 5 Chicago's Tech Trends
- Monday, September 24, 2018
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »