Virtual CSA August/September 2016
Bell Peppers, Corn, Melon, Plums, & Tomatoes
The “Virtual CSA” is a curated list of seasonal highlights from the market totaling approximately $30. This packet contains a shopping list with the farms where the items can be purchased and recipes that feature each product. Similar to a traditional CSA, this Virtual CSA helps you connect with the growers and shop for what is most beautiful and abundant at the market. We hope that this will provide shoppers with inspiration to buy and cook new ingredients from the market and tips about how to economically utilize the food from Green City Market throughout the week.
The Virtual CSA is compiled by the GCM staff, Abra Berens (chef and Junior Board member), and Elise Bergman (Junior Board Education and Outreach Co-Chair). A new packet will be available on the third Wednesday of each month, May through October.
- Press Release: Green City Market Selects Ripson Communications as First Public Relations Agency of Record
- Thursday, April 20, 2017
- Green City Market's New Vendors for 2017
- Tuesday, April 11, 2017
- Green City Market to Open at the Park at Wrigley
- Thursday, March 30, 2017
- Chatting with a Vendor: Brad Newman
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017
- Chatting with a Vendor: Brian Elias
- Wednesday, February 8, 2017
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »