Virtual CSA August/September 2016
Bell Peppers, Corn, Melon, Plums, & Tomatoes
The “Virtual CSA” is a curated list of seasonal highlights from the market totaling approximately $30. This packet contains a shopping list with the farms where the items can be purchased and recipes that feature each product. Similar to a traditional CSA, this Virtual CSA helps you connect with the growers and shop for what is most beautiful and abundant at the market. We hope that this will provide shoppers with inspiration to buy and cook new ingredients from the market and tips about how to economically utilize the food from Green City Market throughout the week.
The Virtual CSA is compiled by the GCM staff, Abra Berens (chef and Junior Board member), and Elise Bergman (Junior Board Education and Outreach Co-Chair). A new packet will be available on the third Wednesday of each month, May through October.
- Food for Thought: You're Invited to My Dinner Table
- Thursday, February 22, 2018
- Interview with Abby Schilling of Mick Klug Farms by Lisa Kalabokis
- Thursday, February 8, 2018
- A Day at Club Sprouts
- Thursday, February 1, 2018
- Come to the Table Dinner: CHANGE Wrap Up
- Thursday, January 25, 2018
- Food Waste Op-ed & Update with Executive Director Melissa Flynn
- Thursday, January 18, 2018
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »