Green City Market West Loop is in Mary Bartelme Park through the end of the season!
We are excited to announce that our West Loop Market will be making the short hop across the street starting September 10, 2016 and will set up in Mary Bartelme Park at the fountain plaza under the five stainless steel gates at the Northwest entry of the park! Come shop all your favorite local vendors for sustainably produced ingredients while enjoying one of the best parks in the neighborhood! Pick up the best tomatoes of the summer while they last from Leaning Shed. Get an early start on Fall with bright applesand squash from Nichols Farm. Enjoy peak nectarines, peachesand raspberriesfrom Ellis Family Farms. Get cage-freefarm fresh eggs, and pasture raisedbeef, pork or chicken from Finn's Ranch to pair withartisan sourdoughfrom Bennison's Bakery for dinner!
Vendors at West Loop Market:
- Press Release: Green City Market Selects Ripson Communications as First Public Relations Agency of Record
- Thursday, April 20, 2017
- Green City Market's New Vendors for 2017
- Tuesday, April 11, 2017
- Green City Market to Open at the Park at Wrigley
- Thursday, March 30, 2017
- Chatting with a Vendor: Brad Newman
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017
- Chatting with a Vendor: Brian Elias
- Wednesday, February 8, 2017
Receive weekly updates, invitations to exclusive events, and market news. Browse archive »