Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 3 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt & pepper to taste
- Additional Options: cranberries & curry powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut potatoes long ways.
- Cover potatoes with oil, salt & pepper. Place face down in the oven until soft.
- Cook chicken in oil, salt & pepper until it reaches an internal temperature of 155 degrees.
- Chop chicken and set aside.
- In a saucepan, saute garlic in oil.
- Add kale and cook until crispy.
- Scoop out inside of sweet potatoes.
- Add chopped chicken and sweet potatoes to the pan of kale.
- Mix together.
- Scoop mixture into sweet potato skins.