Crepe Stand Operator
Green City Market is currently in search of enthusiastic and responsible culinary candidates who are passionate about the local food movement for the position of Crepe Stand Operator. Click here for job description and application instructions>>
We do not have any open positions available at this time.
Vendor Job Openings:
The following farmers and food vendors are currently looking for help at markets or help on the farm. Please contact them directly for more information.
- Jakes Country Meats: Looking for energetic people who are passionate about local food to help us connect people to their food at various farmer's markets around Illinois. Work days that are available vary from Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and/or Sundays. May-October. Set ups typically begin around 6am, work concludes around 1:30pm. (Sundays are 8am-3:30pm). Give us a call/email (269-445-3020 / email@example.com) if you are interested and check out our website to learn more about our farm: www.jakescountrymeats.com
- Gayle's Best Ever Grilled Cheese: Gayle's Best Ever Grilled Cheese is in need of 2 more people that can help cook, cut and wrap sandwiches. Fast paced busy work. Setup at 5am. Email gaylesbestever@gmail for more information.
- Joe's Blues: Moss Funnel Farms (Joe's Blues) is seeking help for its Chicago area markets as well as at its farms near South Haven, Michigan. Both positions are part time but intense during the July-August season and requirements include having access to an automobile, a smart phone and a take charge personality. Compensation is competitive and there are no age restrictions. Please contact Frank at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-293-1690.
- Wholesome Harvest: Wholesome Harvest is looking for enthusiastic, hard-working crew members to help at their Saturday market stalls. This position would be part-time on Saturdays from early morning to early/mid afternoon. Contact Wholesome Harvest at email@example.com or 920-675-6113 if you are interested in the position.
- Ludwig Farmstead Creamery: Are you passionate about people, cheese and local food? Then we are looking for you. Ludwig is looking for an enthusiastic, responsible individual who is able to set up, breakdown and promote their cheese at the Green City Market from 5am-1:30pm on Saturdays starting in May. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Verzênay Pâtisserie is hiring for a part time, weekday and/or weekend sales position for the 2017 Green City Farmer’s market season. Click here for job description.