Become a Vendor
The 2017/2018 Application period is CLOSED
- Please read the Rules and Regulations document found below carefully to determine if you meet the requirements to become a vendor at Green City Market.
- Applications are accepted once per year for the outdoor and subsequent indoor market seasons.
- The 2017/2018 application will be posted on Manage My Market in January 2017.
- All application materials are due by 11:59pm CST on February 17, 2017.
- Electronic submission via Manage My Market is required. Paper applications will not be accepted.
- All applications must include the $75 application fee to be considered.
- Any application received between February 18, 2017 and February 26, 2017 will be considered late and will be charged an additional nonrefundable late fee of $200, making the total application fee $275 due at the time of submission.
- Applications will not be accepted after February 26, 2017.
- Application decisions will be sent no later than March 31, 2017.
- Read the 2017/2018 Rules and Regulations thoroughly.
- Please visit this website: https://managemymarket.com/
- Click ‘register now’
- Click ‘I am a vendor’
- Create an account by filling in business name, email, and password
- Then fill in your profile
- Click ‘submit’
- Select all products you wish to sell at GCM from the list provided. Please specify the number of varieties and months that each product is available. Click ‘done adding products’
- Then you will be directed to the “Apply to a market page”
- Click on your desired GCM location(s) and fill out the application(s). You will need to submit an application for each desired location
- Submit your application fee HERE
- Confirm all necessary licenses, certifications, and supporting documents are uploaded via Manage My Market (refer to page 24 of the Rules and Regulation document for a complete list)
- See below for a list of additional documents that need to be downloaded and emailed directly to email@example.com
***Please contact the GCM office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-880-1266 with any questions. We would be happy to walk you through the process.***
- 2017/2018 Rules and Regulations
- Ingredients List (a Word version is available by request, email email@example.com)
- Non-Food Ingredient List (a Word version is available by request, email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sample Insurance Certificate
- Temporary Food Vendor License (*note: do not pay the $75 fee at this time)
- Please refer to page 24 of the Rules and Regulations for a list of required licenses and supporting documents that MUST be submitted for your application to be considered complete.